If you have an office/sales trailer on your jobsite that has a bathroom, with no available water or sewer hook-up, we can provide and install a complete water system. The tanks are available in a variety of sizes to fit your specific needs. We offer winterization of the tanks and external lines for long term jobs and/or jobs in the winter season.
What is a complete water system?
- A complete water system consists of (1) 300 GAL holding tank for fresh water, (1) 300 gal holding for wastewater, complete with water pump to charge system and winterization (if required).
- We can customize large systems for larger jobsites.
- Our customized installation system will never freeze.
- All systems and holding tanks with water are non-potable water; it’s not for drinking or consumption.
Just need a holding tank?
- If there is a water supply available, we also can hook up just the waste water tank.
- Available in multiple sizes to fit your needs
- The holding tanks will be monitored on a weekly basis to prevent overflow.
- If there is no service needed during the billing cycle there will be a monthly service fee added to your bill.
- Prior to final installation of the trailer we need to come onsite to workout placement and exact height requirements to make the water system or holding tank installations as smooth as possible.
- Before installation of the tanks, there are a few requirements we will need. An adequate clearance from the center beam of the trailer is needed for the tanks and plumbing to fit accurately.
- We need an available source of electric and the trailer should be equipped with 2 separate GFI protected outlets on a separate circuit breaker outside of the trailer and one GFI protected outlet on a separate circuit breaker inside the trailer for our pump.